Newfoundland and Labrador Smokers’ Helpline
celebrate your success
Celebrating your success is an important part in quitting smoking, You are overcoming a very powerful addiction and it’s a great idea to celebrate your progress along the way.
Here are some fun ideas to reward yourself!
- Eat dinner at a new restaurant.
- Stay in bed on a weekend morning.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Go to a game, movie or a show.
- Do something enjoyable that you’ve been putting off.
- Take a relaxing bubble bath.
- Buy yourself something new.
- Treat yourself by getting your hair done.
- Get professional pictures taken.
- Have someone else do the dishes.
- Call a friend for a long chat.
- Read a new book.
- Treat yourself by indulging in a special food.
- Look forward to making a bigger purchase (such as a vacation or a new car) with the money you’re saving.
- Thank everyone who supported you.
The possibilities are endless! In addition to these, you also have so many other positive healthy things to look forward to, including increased energy and improved health!
For more information call the Smokers’ Helpline: 1-800-363-5864